Myth #4 Can’t change floor plans
We hear all the time that when you hire a builder, you are stuck with one of their “cookie cutter” floor plans.
While it’s true that most builders do have their main floor plans to choose from, this is just a starting point for you to customize! We are here to build your custom dream home for YOU.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a customizing a floor plan:
- Do you entertain often? Then wide spaces and an open floor plan might better suit your needs.
- Do you want main level living? This means that everything you need, laundry, kitchen, bathrooms, your bedroom, are all on one level.
- Do you need a space for children? Maybe a basement might benefit you for a play area separate from the main living area.
- How much outdoor living do you wish to have? Spend most of the warm days outside? Make sure you have the right natural lighting inside and your design flows between an indoor/outdoor space.
- Do you like your privacy and enjoy retreating to a separate space? Or maybe you work from home and need to separate your work and living spaces. Look at options for a more closed floor plan or one with multi-stories.
We are always here to help answer your questions and help you make the best choices that fit your lifestyle. You can get in touch with us here.